Monster Trucks for Sale
Up for sale is my 80 Series Toyota Landcruiser.
99 percent of what you see underneath the truck in the photos is red clay mud from a wheeling trip to the Ozarks NOT rust.
- 1991 Toyota Land cruiser HDJ81 VX Limited Trim W OEM Coolbox.
- 1HDT 4.2L TURBO DIESEL.
- RIGHTHAND DRIVE.
- 256k KM 159K miles.
- Fresh fluid change oil, oil filter, fuel filter.
- Gets great fuel mileage typically average 17mpg.
Exterior Black. Interior blue cloth with no rips stains.
- OEM center difftransfer case locker.
- ARB rear air locker.
- Powerstop brake kit rotors pads.
- OEM Toyota drive belts.
- Upgraded aluminum radiator & clutch fan.
- Recent Late 2019 batteries.
- Straight piped exhaust.
- ARB single air compressor mounted in engine bay w air tank.
- 5 17 Method wheels with 35 BFG Ko2s with 80 tread left.
- 4x4 Labs front and rear bumpers with dual rear swingouts highlift jack mount, dual jerry can holder & axe shovel mount and ladder.
- Brand new Warn Evo 10S synthetic winch.
- Whiteknuckle offroad rock sliders.
- Safari snorkel.
- Prinsu roof rack.
- 2 Baja Designs LP9s.
- Ceramic tint on whole truck.
- Roof was wrapped in white vinyl for better heat dissipation.
- Brand new OEM glass headlights with new crystal turn signals & corner lights.
- 5K in paint body work both lower rocker panels were replaced and 3 4 of the truck was repainted after it entered the US.
- Slee caster correction plates.
- OME nitro sport shocks.
- OME heavy duty springs.
- Sway bar bushing set.
- Extended SS brake lines.
- Leading arm bushings.
- Delta rear panhard bar correction bracket.
- Rago Fabrication molle panels Top shelf both side panels.
- Fully upgraded stereo 3500 in receipts Memphis Sub in competition grade box, Alpine head unit with infinite features, door speakers, tweeters Sounds INCREDIBLE.
- Viper 2 way alarm with remote start.
- Momo steering wheel.
- Cracked dashboard bezel trim around the gauge cluster.
- Remote start does not function 100 will start, shut the truck off, restart, shut the truck off Have not looked into this.
- Side bolster on the drivers seat has been worn a bit flat from use.
- Some surface rust underneath the truck. Primarily on the axles from what I have assessed.
- Truck does have some pinstriping from being offroad. I would rate the exterior a 7 10 and I am pretty OCD.
I have a huge envelope full of receipts from parts work done on the vehicle. Title is in hand currently registered/insured in the state of Texas. Truck is in great shape. I would not hesitate to drive this thing anywhere in the country. I daily it for 4 months without a single issue or hiccup. Please do not waste my time with questions that could be answered elsewhere online beforehand. Asking 28,000.
For more information about this Monster Truck for Sale. Contact
Monster Trucks for Sale